Cefn Llanfair - Cruciform-Barn from Foel Offrwm

Other Structures

  • Nannau Summer House

    Nannau Summer House. More photos on Flickr.

  • Nannau Summer House Sunrise

    Sunrise Over Nannau Summer House. More photos on Flickr.

  • Cymer Castle 2014

    Cymer Castle was built in 1116 by Uchdryd ap Edwin and is the first recorded mention of a Welsh castle which has survived to the present day. The current building sits on top of a 4.5 meter (15 ft) high motte (mound) with a summit diameter of 13 meters (43 ft). READ MORE...

    READ MORE...

  • Garth Bleiddyn

    Garth Bleiddyn in 2015 with “V 1831” above the Door.

    Late C17/early C18 single-storey farmhouse raised and altered 1831. On the right, you can see a surviving wall of a byre (cowshed). READ MORE…

  • Cruciform Barn at Cefn-Llanfair 1

    Cefn-Llanfair (Cruciform Barn) built in 184, taken from Foel Offrwm

  • Cefn-Llanfair 2

    Cefn-Llanfair (Cruciform Barn) built in 1841, taken from Foel Faner.

  • The Granary, Nannau

    Nannau Farm (The Granary) - The gable contains the initials RW and AM and the date 1834. These stand for Robert Williames Vaughan and his wife Anna Maria (Mostyn). They are formed by port bottles, built into the wall.

  • The Granary, Nannau

    The Granary from Foel Offrwm

  • Yr Hen Dy (The Old House)

    “Yr Hen Dy” (The Old House) on the private road from Llyn Cynwch to Maes-y-Bryner.

  • Yr Hen Dy (The Old House) Roof

    “Yr Hen Dy” (The Old House) on the private road from Llyn Cynwch to Maes-y-Bryner.

  • Nannau Coach House

    Nannau Coach House. Photo courtesy of an anonymous donor.

  • Nannau Coach House from Foel Offrwm

    Nannau Coach House from Foel Offrwm

  • Ruined Cottage by the Coach House

    Ruined cottages by the Coach House. Photo courtesy of an anonymous donor.

  • Nannau Marquee from 1888

    1888 photograph of the Interior of a Marquee at Nannau. © Crown copyright RCAHMW.

  • Maes-y-Bryner (in the trees) in 2014

    Maes-y-Bryner (in the trees) in 2014 with some ruined buildings in the foreground.

  • Pillow Mounds (artificial Rabbit Warrens)

    Pillow Mounds (artificial Rabbit Warrens). See The Deer Park